Apple Pay is all the rage these days. Its popularity and hype outshine all other transaction modes, encouraging Apple users to make easy payments without sharing their confidential information.
This new-age payment method allows consumers to get the payment done anywhere, in stores, restaurants, or gas stations.
It promotes contactless payment so that you can skip lengthy checkout lines. While this payment mode is acceptable everywhere, updating the list of gas stations that take Apple Pay is still recommended. Curious to know more?
Keep scrolling the page and find the list of gas stations accepting this transaction mode. iOS Ideas helps you to provide the complete list of gas stations where you pay using Apple Pay.
The guide also covers the step-by-step guide to using Apple Pay and some advantages that make it worth choosing.
Table of Contents
List of Gas Stations That Take Apple Pay
Here’s a quick rundown of the gas stations that take Apple Pay. Keep scrolling the page to know more.
- ARCO BP/ Amoco
- Circle K
- Kiwik Fill
- Kiwik Trip
- Kum & Go
- Cumberland Farms
- Delta Sonic
- Casey’s General Stores
- Kwik Fill/Red Apple
How to Locate the Gas Stations Near You That Accept Apple Pay?
You can quickly locate the gas stations that take Apple Pay on Maps by using any of your Apple devices, like iPhone, iPad, etc.
If you have a long queue at your gas station and want to pass the time, then you can pass your time by playing the games of imessage.
How to use Apple Pay for Gas? Follow the steps mentioned below to find the list of gas stations that accept Apple Pay around you:
- Access the map application on your iPhone.
- Enter the Gas Station Nearby in the search box.
- Tap on the list of gas of your choice and click on “useful to know.”
- It will then show you whether the gas station accepts Apple Pay.
Paying for gas through Apple Pay is a simple and hassle-free process. Users can easily make payments via their iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
What makes this option worth using is its safety. Apple Pay is 100% reliable while eliminating the risks of sharing your credit or debit card information.
Follow the instructions mentioned below to carry out the payment:
- First, ensure that the gas station has a “Contactless Symbol” to proceed further.
- Next, unlock your Apple device and go to the “Apple Wallet” option.
- After that, press the side button twice.
- It would be best if you verified yourself to make the payment.
- Double press the side button if your iPhone has Face Id verification, and then authenticate with your face or passcode.
- However, you must press your finger on the ID sensor if your phone has a Touch Id.
- Now, the users need to keep their phone on the “contactless symbol” at the gas station, and the payment is made instantly.
Why Use Apple Pay?
Before checking the gas stations that take Apple Pay, you must consider its advantages. While there are plenty of payment methods available, it is advised to use Apple Pay for many good reasons.
First, it is safer than a physical credit, debit, or prepaid card. It is a fast and efficient payment method.
Some of the advantages of using Apple Pay are:
- Accepted on millions of websites and apps, Checkout is easier and more convenient, Faster, and more accessible than using cash or a card.
- There is no need to manually enter credit card details or personal information to make the payment.
- Since there is no requirement to add details, it is safer than any other payment method.
- You don’t require an internet connection to use Apple Pay.
- Apple doesn’t charge an extra fee for using the Apple Pay service.
- It maintains utmost privacy since Apple never monitors the purchase of customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What to do if you don’t have Apple Pay?
Ans. You can download Apple pay from the Apple App Store, create an account, enter your debit card information, and get started.
However, if you are not interested in this, use your debit or credit card to make hassle-free payments.
Q2. Why is Apple Pay not working at the gas station?
Don’t freak out if your Apple Pay is not working at the gas station, and this situation arises due to several reasons, such as the gas station not accepting the payment or the app being down for some reason.
So, it would be best if you made sure that the gas station readily accepts such payments and must re-check whether you are presenting the device to the payment terminal correctly or not.
Last but not least, ensure that you have entered the appropriate debit card information or not.
Q3. Why my debit card is not working on Apple Pay?
Ans. While using Apple Pay, sometimes your debit card stop working, creating trouble. In such cases, you must ensure that you are entering valid information into your Apple pay.
Also, check your application status page to see if the app is down for some reason.
Q4. Does Shell take Apple Pay?
Ans. Yes. Shell accepts payment through Apple Pay. Moreover, you can make payments using your credit or debit card. But keep in mind that the service is not available at all locations.
Q5. Can I pay for gas with my iPhone?
Ans. Yes, absolutely. Download Apple Pay on your iPhone or any other Apple Device and make easy and secure payments in no time.
So, that’s all about the complete list of the gas stations that take Apple Pay. We hope our in-depth guide will help you make easy and hassle-free payments at gas stations.
Apple Pay is one of the safest and most reliable payment methods. You don’t have to undergo any learning tutorials to use this payment method. Moreover, it is effortless to use.
You must immediately download Apple Pay on your phone and get the payment done easily and comfortably.
Also, ensure to enter the appropriate card information to avoid any later hassle.