Those days are a matter of the past when installing tweaks and third-party on iOS devices was complicated. Time has changed, and now we can install IPA on iPhones without jailbreak.
Since Apple has a closed ecosystem, it doesn’t allow users to install apps other than the ones available on App Store.
That’s where IPA files come into the picture. These zip files let iPhone users get their favorite tweaks and games without being technical jargon.
Moreover, the internet has many IPA installer apps that further streamline the process. How do I download IPA files on iPhone without jailbreak?
Let me simplify it for you. Scroll down the page and follow 4 easy yet effective methods to get the job done.
Table of Contents
Is It Safe to Install IPA Files on iPhone?
Before we slip into the methods to sideload IPA files on iPhone, let’s outline the safety of the process and find out if it is worth the effort.
Since these apps and tweaks are not officially available, Apple users often wonder – Is installing IPA on iPhone without jailbreak safe? And the answer depends on what app you will download and from where.
While apps on Apple App Store are thoroughly checked for privacy parameters, these third-party tweaks offer no guarantee and data privacy aspects.
Hence, sideloading IPA files can be risky and will be done very carefully. Always download them from reputed sources and install IPA on iPhone without jailbreak to keep your device’s active warranties intact.
Do not fall prey to dubious websites claiming to offer unofficial iPhone apps. Such platforms charge hefty money for tweaks or steal sensitive information without your consent.
4 Easy Methods to Install IPA on iPhone Without Jailbreak
If you have decided and are looking for how to download IPA files on iPhone without jailbreak, this guide should help you.
Stick to the methods listed below and get the installation done with ease.
1. Install IPA Files With Sideloadly
Sideloadly is primarily designed for iOS users or Silicon Mac owners who want to load apps from eternal sources without jailbreaking their devices. This tool can sideload apps with a free or paid Apple Developer account and supports iOS 7 and up to iOS 17.0+.
Sideloadly automatically refreshes your apps every few days to prevent them from expiring. Its Just-in-Time compilation allows certain apps to run faster and work better by surpassing iOS restrictions.
Here’s how to use Sideloadly and install IPA on iPhone without jailbreak.
- Kickstart is downloading and installing Sideloadly on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Once you finish the installation, establish a secure connection with your iOS device and Computer and move further.
- Drag the IPA file into Sideloadly and add your Apple ID.
- Click Start, and you will be redirected to enter your iTunes/Apple ID password. Make sure to enter the accurate credentials.
- Wait for a few seconds until Sideloadly finishes the IPA installation.
- You’ll be notified as soon as the process is completed. Afterward, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management to Trust the email address you added to Sideloadly.
- Once done, exit the Settings tab, and you will find the newly installed app on your home screen. Launch it on your iPhone and get started.
2. Install IPA on iPhone Without Jailbreak Without Computer
Surprised that how to install IPA files on iPhone without jailbreak without a computer.
The process is complicated compared to all other methods listed above, but it will still be possible if you stick to our guidelines.
Use the Shortcuts (an automation app Apple provides) to complete the job. If you have not used any Shortcuts before, launch the Shortcuts App and create one.
Visit Settings > Shortcuts and enable Allow Untrusted Shortcuts to avoid any last-minute surprises.
However, if your phone runs on iOS 15 or later, you can jump directly to the steps below.
- Open the Safari browser and get the App Installer Shortcut.
- Once done, copy the link to the IPA app file you wish to install.
- Now, run the Shortcut and paste the link when asked.
- You will be then prompted to install the App. Tap the Install button, and it starts automatically. It’s done, and that’s how to install IPA files on iPhone without jailbreak without a Computer.
3. With Online IPA Installers
Upload your IPA file for iOS to install the on-air website, and it will generate a link.
Once the link is generated, click to open it on your web browser, and it will request you if you want to install the app. Confirm your choice, and the process will start automatically.
- Begin the process of IPA file installation by uploading your IPA file for iOS to the Online IPA Installers. A few online tools are available to generate the link, including DeployNinja, Diawi, AppHost, InstallonAir, and more.
- Don’t worry if your IPA file is not saved in the Files app. You can tap on the Share button and select Save to Files.
- Click on Submit to get the Installation link.
- Users can then share the link with their clients, friends, or developers. Alternatively, they can use it for their device.
- Launch the link on the specific device, and installation will begin automatically.
4. Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor is a custom tool built for Windows and Apple Developer Accounts.
This tool might be best if you save the IPA file on your Computer.
You only need a robust USB cable to connect your iPhone and Computer to get started.
Once you have prepared your IPA files and connected your iOS devices to the PC, follow the steps below and install IPA on iPhone without jailbreak.
- Open the Safari browser on your PC and download Cydia Impactor. You will be notified with a pop-up message once the job is done.
- Launch Cydia Impactor and drag and drop the IPA file onto it.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password, and the IPA installation process will begin automatically.
- With Cydia Impactor, you can easily download multiple IPA files on your computer and install them on your iPhone simultaneously.
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. Can I Install IPA on iPhone Without Jailbreak Using iTunes?
Ans. No. Apple recently went standstill with installing iTunes from the App Store for iPhones. Due to this specific reason, you cannot launch .ipa files using iTunes.
Q. Is There Any Limitation to Sideloading Apps on iPhone?
Ans. Unfortunately Yes. Unless you have an annual subscription to an Apple Developer account billed at $99/ year, you can sideload only three apps with the dummy Apple ID.
However, you can create another temporary Apple ID to continue to explore sideloading for free.
The Closing Para
With this, we would like to wrap up our tutorial on installing IPA on iPhone without jailbreak.
Be mindful of downloading IPA files only from a reputed and trusted source; otherwise, you’ll expose yourself to malicious programs and cyber threats.
The steps and prerequisites of installing IPA files on iPhone are too straightforward, making sideloading without jailbreak easy.
So, try any of these methods and share your experience with us in the comments below. If you need any help using these methods, contact us for further assistance.