Believe it – we’ve all been there – the thought of switching to Android always crosses our minds when Apple’s strict policies make us unable to download tweaks and mods.
But what if I told you that there’s a way that lets you enjoy the best of both worlds?
Yes, you read it right!! iPhone users can opt for iAndroid and install tweak apps without violating Apple’s active warranties.
It is an emulator that bridges the gap between Apple and Android and allows you to enjoy a vast collection of tweaks without jailbreaking.
But the question is – Is iAndroid safe, or should you download the emulator on your iPhone?
Don’t struggle with these questions, and continue scrolling the page to get all your answers.
Table of Contents
What is iAndroid?
Let’s start with introducing iAndroid. It is an emulator that allows you to install Android apps and themes to your iPhones without violating Apple’s warranties. It is mainly developed to emulate the Android interface on an iOS device.
This operating system has an easy interface and free apps on Google Play Store and other third-party app stores.
It never sacrifices the safety and warranty of your Apple device while allowing you to enjoy your favorite games and applications.
So, no more missing Android, as this emulator is here to assist you. Download the emulator and enjoy your favorite app and games on iOS immediately.
What Are the Steps to Install iAndroid?
So, how do you install this emulator? Do you have to jailbreak your iOS, or will it be fetched without jeopardizing your iPhone’s safety?
Stop panicking and start scrolling to clear your doubts right away.
- First thing first. Download Cydia on your iPhone, as it is the core component that helps you get the emulator for iOS.
- Launch the app on your device when Cydia’s installation is completed.
- Scroll down to the bottom and locate the Manage option. Tap to access it.
- Select Sources, and all the resources on Cydia will appear on the screen.
- You must search for http://apt/modmyi.com.
- Add it to download the Android emulator on your iPhone/ iPad.
- Tap the iAndroid repo source, and the list of apps will be displayed.
- Locate the emulator and click to open it.
- Hit the Install button, and iAndroid will appear on your phone menu.
- Click Open, and the app is set to bring your dreams into reality.
What Makes iAndroid Worth It?
Wondering why should you download this Android emulator on your iPhone? Is the process worth it?
Here’s a quick rundown of all the key features that make the app unique and stand out.
- It doesn’t require you to jailbreak your iOS. You can follow the instructions above and get the app without thinking twice.
- The app can install any Android application on your iOS device, whether a game or other tweaks.
- It maps the Android interface on your iPhone, thus allowing you to access all Android functionalities without compromising your iPhone.
- This emulator is powered by a simple, intuitive interface, thus allowing non-tech-savvy users to utilize its features without seeking additional assistance.
Is iAndroid Safe?
Here comes the most important question – is iAndroid safe? And you will be glad to know that the emulator is 100% safe for your iPhone and iPad.
Unlike other emulators, this option never requires jailbreaking your device, which makes it stand out and different from others.
We all know that jailbreaking makes the device vulnerable. But with this emulator at your side, you don’t need to put your device through the harsh jailbreaking process.
With this, you can enjoy a true Android experience without violating your Apple’s active warranties.
Needless to say, iAndroid is 100% free to use, so neither do you have to compromise your security, nor do you have to spend a buck to get the emulator.
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. Can I Download iAndroid on iOS 12?
Ans. Yes. The minimum requirement to download the emulator is iOS 7.0.
Q. What if This Android Emulator Doesn’t Work on My iPhone?
Ans. Users must “trust” the iAndroid profile on their iPhones to get started. Visit Settings > General > Device Management > Profile, and click Trust.
The Bottom Line
While iPhones are synonymous with class and sophistication, Android devices are widely known for their flexibility.
Hence, if you want to enjoy the best of both worlds, download iAndroid on your iOS using the steps above and get all your favorite apps without jailbreaking.
Thanks for reading, and contact us for more interesting guides.