Playing card games isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, as they are labor-intensive and require quick thinking. But what if we told you that you could build a deck with your favorite Disney characters?
Don’t be surprised. Download Pixelborn on iOS to step into Disney World. But what exactly is Pixelborn, and is this game worth trying?
Hold your horses and continue scrolling this iOSIdeas guide to get all the nitty-gritty details about this Disney card game.
Here we go!!
Table of Contents
What is Pixelborn? A Brief Introduction
Let’s begin with the mandatory introduction – What is Pixelborn, and Why is it getting so much attention?
Pixelborn is a digital version of Disney Lorcana, an upcoming collectible card game. It was developed by Parel Kolev and is based on Disney heroes and villains.
But while the game was launched to make the hype around the physical game, it has itself become one of the most successful apps. More than 50,000 players use the app, giving this game a slight edge.
Apart from this digital boom, Pixelborn is remarkable because it has been developed entirely by one person, Parel Kolev, in his free time on nights and weekends.
Pixelborn iOS is a fully-featured digital version of Lorcana. The game is equipped with all the features, including matchmaking, a ranked ladder, and fully scripted gameplay with all the sound effects and animations.
Is Pixelborn on iOS Available?
The simple answer is YES. Pixelborn is currently in beta and is available on PC, Mac, and iOS devices. Players can easily download Pixelborn on iOS using the step-by-step instructions below.
However, please be mindful that the app is not available on the Apple App Store since it was released in beta version only.
You can get the same using Apple’s TestFlght beta testing program. Continue browsing the page and follow the instructions below to enjoy this popular Disney card game.
How to Download Pixelborn on iOS?
As already stated, Players can download Pixelborn on iOS, but there has to be a specific workaround to follow. You must join Apple’s TestFlight Beta Testing Program to enjoy the beta version of this popular app.
Do you need help figuring out the process? Scroll down and find everything about downloading Pixelborn iOS.
Let’s get started.
- First of all, download the TestFlight from the Apple App Store.
- Once done, visit the Pixelborn website and locate the download link for the iOS client under the Beta Testing tab.
- The link will then redirect you to the TestFlight, and you’ll be promoted to join the Pixelborn beta program within the TestFlight.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and allow Pixelborn to access some of your iPhone’s permissions.
- You’ll then see the Pixelborn Testing page within TestFlight.
- Click Accept and then install to download Pixelborn on iOS.
- While it appears like others after being installed, you cannot launch it immediately. Developers must approve your access to the beta, and the process might take a couple of minutes.
- Once done, you can start playing Pixelborn on iOS.
A Quick Overview of Pixelborn Gameplay
Now that you are done with Pixelborn installation on iOS, it’s time to understand the gameplay. Get through the steps below and enjoy the Pixelborn iOS on your iPhones.
- As soon as you finish the installation part, open the Pixelborn app to begin.
- Read the tutorial and instructions carefully to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Start making the deck against the computer opponents and enjoy the game. The best part is that – No physical card is required to enjoy the game.
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. Can I Download Pixelborn on a Windows PC?
Ans. Yes, you can. Pixelborn is a cross-platform app for Windows PC, Mac, and iOS.
Q. When Will Pixelborn Be Available on the Apple App Store?
Ans. Since Pixelborn is still in its development stages, there’s no specific date for its release on the Apple App Store. We’ll update the post as soon as we get any information.
Q. Is There Any Downside to Playing Pixelborn on iOS?
Ans. Unfortunately, there are some. Firstly, the Pixelborn game doesn’t include any images, which sometimes bores the game. Secondly, building a deck in Pixelborn is no fun owing to its retro interface.
That’s all about the nitty-gritty details of the Pixelborn on iOS. If you’ve enjoyed reading the post, please share your feedback and thoughts in the comments below.
The game is still in the development phase, so you can expect some glitches and downsides to playing it. However, Pixelborn is still getting all eyes and ears; hence, giving it a chance is absolutely worth it.
Thanks for reading, and stay in touch with us for more updates.