Gone are the days when the internet was a luxury, as it now becomes necessary. But what if your internet connection is down? Sounds terrifying, isn’t it?
If you are using VI internet and experiencing the VI internet not working on iPhone error, this guide might interest you.
A majority of internet users have complained about the slow and poor VI network connection lately, especially on iPhones.
Thankfully, the problem is temporary, and you can resolve it with a few simple workarounds.
So, are you ready to get started? Scroll down and get through some easy solutions to eliminate the trouble. This iOSIdeas guide will help you get your internet connection back on track.
Table of Contents
Why is VI Internet Not Working on iPhone? The Key Reasons to Know
So, why is the VI internet not working? What exactly triggers the situation? If these questions bother you, wait no more and scroll down to get your answers.
Understanding the root cause of the trouble often helps users find the best solution. Let’s have a look.
- Server Down: It may be possible that the VI network is down or under maintenance. The company often shuts down its network services when the server goes down or if it wants to make the necessary changes in the configuration.
- Network Busy: Sometimes, the “VI Internet not working on iPhone” error occurs because of the massive traffic and busy servers. The high influx of users simultaneously might hinder the speed or interrupt the services for a couple of minutes.
- Technical Glitch: Another possible reason the internet throws tantrums in your iPhone is the technical or software glitch in your device. Sometimes, a minor bug in your iPhone may restrict the internet from working properly.
- No Active Recharge: Last but not least, the reason behind the VI internet not working error is that your device has no active recharge at the moment. Sometimes, users forget to recharge their VI account, leading to no internet connection issues.
How to Fix the VI Internet Not Working on iPhone Error? 5 Possible Fixes
Done with the reasons? It’s time to root out the VI Internet not working on iPhone error once and for all.
However, please remember there will be no magic trick to get your mobile data up and running. But these methods will help you get your internet connection back on track.
Let’s have a look!!
1. Enable the Airplane Mode
The first and simplest solution to fixing the internet trouble is to enable Airplane Mode and see if this helps resolve the problem. It is the perfect trick for fixing mobile connectivity, phone hangups, and whatnot.
So, wait no more and turn the airplane mode on your iPhone for a few minutes to fix the VI internet not working error.
If the trick doesn’t work for you, try another method listed below to get the job done.
2. Restart Your iPhone
Are you still stuck with the trouble? Worry not, and restart your iPhone to get rid of the minor software bugs. It’s the simplest and the most accessible trick to eliminate technical hassles in no time.
Press and hold the volume up button and simultaneously hold the side button until the logo appears.
Click the slider and switch off your device for a few minutes. Turn on your iPhone and see if this hack has resolved your error.
3. Check Your Active Recharge and Mobile Network Limit
Another easy solution to eliminate the VI Internet not working on iPhone error is to check your active recharge and confirm that your sim card is not out of recharge.
Sometimes, we forget the mobile recharge date and wonder why our network offers poor or no internet connection.
Besides recharge, check your mobile network limit. You won’t be able to connect with the VI internet if you’ve exhausted your daily internet limit.
Keep an eye on recharge or mobile network limit messages and choose a plan that best suits your internet needs.
4. Re-Insert Your SIM Card
Sometimes, the error is caused due to the wrong placement of the VI SIM card.
If you use a physical SIM card, consider re-inserting the same and resolving the error in the shortest possible time. It’s yet another simple trick to solve your problem instantaneously.
5. Enable Switching Between Networks
If all the tricks mentioned above don’t work and you still face the VI Internet not working on iPhone error, it’s time to enable switching between networks to let the Internet flow.
However, it’s only possible if you use two SIM cards. Here’s how to do it.
- Go to Settings > Mobile Services > Mobile Data.
- Tap on Mobile Data.
- Select Allow Mobile Data Switching, and it’s done.
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. Does a Pending Software Update Cause the VI Internet Not Working Error?
Ans. To your surprise, Yes. Sometimes, the problem arises due to the pending iOS update. Hence, visit Settings > Check for Updates and install them to resolve the error.
Q. Is VI Internet Worth Using?
Ans. Yes, sure. VI is counted among the best data service providers; hence, you can opt for their services without having second thoughts.
That’s all about fixing the VI Internet not working on iPhone error. Our guide will help you eliminate the internet trouble in no time. However, if you need help with these tricks, you’re advised to contact the service provider and let them know about your issues.
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned with us for more such updates.