The concept of personalization has taken the world by storm, and one such tool that empowers you to add a sense of belonging to your smartphone is Zedge on iPhone.
Referred to as the leading personalization app on the internet, it delivers a vast array of wallpapers and ringtones to ensure your phone reflects you.
Zedge is a versatile personalization tool for multiple platforms, including Android, iPhone, and web browsers.
How to use Zedge on iPhone? This tutorial illustrates the step-by-step guide to customize your iPhone with Zedge.
In addition, you can also find our handy guide to making a ringtone with GarageBand for a personalized experience.
Here we go!!
Table of Contents
Zedge on iPhone – A Complete Introduction
With 30 million active users and more than 436 million downloads, Zedge is the best application for customizing your device to your liking.
From live wallpapers to videos to ringtones to NFTs, this app has everything at your disposal. Download Zedge on iPhone and browse through 1000+ wallpapers, ringtones, and live wallpapers to customize your iOS experience in seconds.
Best of all – it helps you create your wallpapers with pAInt, an AI wallpaper generator, to unleash your creativity and make something that reflects the inner you.
You can say goodbye to those boring stock ringtones with Zedge and customize your calling experience. Download your favorite tunes, launch GarageBand, and set it as your phone’s ringtone within a blink of an eye.
Overall, Zedge helps you truly personalize your phone while boldly stating who you are. What’s more?
This powerful app creates it easy to download everything under one hood, so you don’t have to install different options for setting Wallpapers, NFTs, and Ringtones.
Sounds worth it!!
What Makes Zedge Worth Trying – The Key Features to Know
Zedge began its operations as a Norweign digital publishing platform before converting it into a successful personalization app. And the rest is history. Here’s what makes Zedge iOS worth adding to your app drawer.
Scroll through these key features and learn how Zedge has set itself apart.
1. Vast Collection of Wallpapers and Ringtones
Zedge assures that you will have options when choosing wallpapers and ringtones for your device.
The app offers endless possibilities to customize your device by providing static and live wallpapers.
Don’t like the collection? Fret not; you can create your own using their AI Wallpaper Maker, Zedge pAInt. Describe what you want to make; this tool makes your imagination real. What else do you need?
Besides wallpapers, live wallpapers, and ringtones, this app is best known for offering fantastic icon packs, so you can pick the alternative that works for you.
2. NFTs Made Easy
Yes, you read it right!! Zedge on iPhone has made purchasing NFTs simpler than ever. And the best part – it doesn’t require any prior crypto experience.
The tool acts as your companion and does everything on your behalf so that you can show your NFT off on your lock or home screen.
3. Simple Interface
The tool is introduced to make your smartphone experience seamless and hassle-free.
Hence, a simple, user-friendly interface powers it, so you can access the content without seeking external help.
The platform has no steep understanding curve, creating it a go-to choice for professionals and beginners.
4. Free & Premium Content
Lastly, the tool packs free and premium content, so you can choose the one that fits your requirements and budget.
Also, the featured content won’t cost you a fortune, and you can opt for the premium content without putting a hole in your pocket.
How to Download Zedge on iPhone?
Before we slide into the stepwise instruction to use the Zedge on iPhone, let’s find out how to get this personalization app on your device.
Don’t worry; the app is officially available on the Apple App Store, and hence, no additional workaround is needed to get started.
Here’s how to get the Zedge iOS app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch the App Store and type Zedge in the search engine box.
- Press Enter, and the top searches will appear on the screen.
- Click the Zedge app and tap Get to perform the installation. Ensure your device is connected to a stable internet connection to complete the download in seconds.
- Exit the App Store, and you will find the Zedge app on your home screen.
A Step-by-step Guide to Using Zedge on iPhone
Now that you’ve downloaded Zedge on iPhone, it’s time to outline the basic instructions to get started. Zedge is simple to use and requires no customization experience.
Apple users can use this app to select wallpapers, live wallpapers, icons, ringtones, and NFTs.
Here’s how to use the Zedge app on your iPhone.
- Launch the Zedge app, and its home screen brings you a vast collection of featured wallpapers and a preview of premium options. You can also locate Icons (Home, Premium, and Search) at the bottom of the screen to navigate across the app.
- Click the Search icon and browse popular searches, categories, and colors. Select any category and expand the available options.
- Tap the wallpaper or live wallpaper you like the most to get the full preview.
- Now, locate the White Circle with the download icon to get the image. It might take a couple of seconds to finish the process. The photo will then be automatically saved in your Photos album.
- Exit the app and visit Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper to set a new image on your home or lock screen.
- Tap on the image you downloaded and click Still or Perspective > Set. A menu occurs on the screen, asking if you want to Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both.
- Pick the option you prefer and tap the home button to exit.
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. How Can I Set a Zedge Ringtone on My iPhone?
Ans. To set a Zedge ringtone on iPhone
- Download your favorite tune or song > open GarageBand, and select the default Keyboard mode.
- Tap the Lines button in the top-left corner and click the Loop icon.
- Browse the files and select the ringtone you want to set. Drag and drop the ringtone into your track timeline and click My Songs.
- Tap select and long press My Song to open the actions menu.
- Name your ringtone and tap Export. You now have a new ringtone on your iPhone.
Q. Is Zedge on iPhone Free?
Ans. Yes, Zedge on iPhone is free to download. However, the app includes in-app purchases for featured wallpapers and premium ringtones. The subscription also allows you to enjoy an ad-free experience.
There you have it. Who doesn’t like adding personalized effects to their smartphones?
If you are one of them, download Zedge on iPhone, and make the most of your device. The app is 100% safe and sound and won’t compromise your device’s safety.
Moreover, its simple and intuitive interface makes personalization a breeze. So, what are you thinking now?
In a few simple taps, turn to Zedge iOS and unlock the world of static and dynamic wallpapers, icons, and ringtones.
You can also opt for its paid membership (optional) to enjoy an ad-free experience and access premium content.
That’s all for now. We hope you’ve enjoyed reading our guide and found it resourceful. For more such iOS-related updates, bookmark the page and visit us regularly.