Since everything has gone digital in recent years, Apple has expanded its payment methods, and restaurants, stores, gas stations, and other businesses have begun to accept online payments.
Many gas stations that take apple pay. Apple Pay is accepted at most stores and other locations like other payment methods.
Yet many people are asking does Chick Fil A take Apple Pay.
Like other food chains and stores like Walmart, Target, Taco Bell, and more, people wonder if Chick-fil-A will take Apple Pay.
So this guide will help you know whether Chick Fill A takes Apple Pay and all its details.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Let’s Know More About Chick-Fil-A
Chick-fil-A, a fast-food restaurant brand in the United States, ranks high among the country’s largest restaurant chains.
Since its inception in 1946, the restaurant has overgrown, and it now has over 2793 locations throughout the United States, each selling an estimated 1,000 chicken sandwiches daily.
The restaurant’s name brilliantly plays on the English pronunciation of “fillet” (fil-A). Chick-fil-A is well-known for its trademark chicken sandwiches and serves many customers, necessitating the availability of numerous payment alternatives to meet various demands.
As the world moves toward digitalization, most users ask, does Chick Fil A take Apple Pay?
Does Chick Fil A Take Apple Pay in-store?
Yes, the food shop declared in 2016 that they would be accepting Apple Pay as a payment method because it is a safe and private manner of payment. Users may use the Chick Fil A app to utilize Apple Pay at Chick Fil A stores.
Does Chick Fil A Take Apple Pay Drive-Thru?
Yes, Chick Fil A drive-thru too accepts the Apple Pay payment method. Users with Apple Pay don’t have to use a debit or credit card to pay.
They can add credit or debit cards with Apple Pay. This payment method uses a unique Device Account Number, encrypted and securely stored in the Secure Element on the device to make payment without revealing any detail.
Every transaction is authorized with one time unique dynamic security code. So there are no chances of any misleading activity.
How to Set Up Apple Pay for Chick-Fil-A?
For fresh users of Apple Pay, here we provide an initial guide for setting up an Apple Pay on iPhone. To activate Apple Pay, go to your phone’s Settings and launch the Apple Wallet app.
Manually insert your credit or debit card information into your wallet or take a photo using your phone. You may also add the card to your Apple Watch if connected.
Here’s how to enable Apple Pay on iPhones.
- Tap the Add button in the Apple Wallet app.
- Tap Debit or Credit Card next. Continue is the option.
- Choose your financial institution from the list, or use the search bar to find it.
- Add a new card by following the on-screen instructions (This card will be your default card).
- Verify the information on your card with your bank. Before you add your card for usage with Apple Pay, you should provide some information.
- You can add the card to your watch if you’ve linked your Apple Watch to your iPhone.
How to Pay via Apple Pay at Chick Fil A?
Tell the teller you will pay using Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A and place your iPhone over the NFC reader to finish the transaction.
Chick-fil-A accepts Apple Pay while eating in, ordering from a drive-thru, or picking up some food from a Chick-fil-A store.
You can use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A with an Apple Watch and an iPhone.
Let’s start with how to pay via apple pay at Chick Fil A using various methods.
1. Using iPhone Face ID to Use Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A
If your iPhone supports Face ID, you can use Face ID to use Apple Pay at Chick Fil A.
For using iPhone Face ID to use Apple Pay at Chick Fil A, you may use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A by following the steps.
- Double-press your iPhone’s side button to make a purchase using your chosen card.
- To confirm your identity, enter your passcode or use Face ID.
- Put your iPhone close to the NFC card reader until a checkmark shows on the screen and the Done confirmation message displays.
2. Using iPhone Touch ID to Pay With Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A
If your iPhone supports Touch ID, you can use Touch ID to use Apple Pay at Chick Fil A.
Using iPhone Touch ID, you can pay with Apple Pay at Chick Fil A. Follow these simple steps to use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A with your iPhone.
- Put your finger on your iPhone’s Touch ID sensor to pay with your chosen card.
- Hold your iPhone near the NFC card reader until the word Done is presented on the screen, at which point a checkmark will appear.
3. Using Your Apple Watch to Pay Using Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A
Except for Face ID and Touch ID, you can use your Apple watch to make payments easily at Chick Fil A.
To use Apple Pay with your Apple Watch at Chick Fil A, the following one-by-one steps will help you.
- To use your default card to make a transaction, double-press the side button on your Apple Watch.
- Place your Apple Watch over the NFC card reader.
- Your watch will vibrate to indicate whether Chick Fil A accepted your payment.
How to Pay via Apple Pay at Chick Fil A Drive-Thru?
Likewise, you may use Apple Pay to pay at the Chick Fil A drive-through. After placing your order, ask the cashier to bring the NFC reader and close your iPhone to the NFC card reader.
After finishing the payment, you will see Done. And you will get the solution on Does Chick Fil A take Apple Pay?
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. Can I pay to Chick Fil A on Delivery?
Ans. When you order from the Chick Fil A app, you may use third-party applications like DoorDash for delivery.
Q. Is It Safe to Pay via Apple Pay at Chick Fil A?
Ans. Of course, paying with Apple Pay at Chick Fil A is secure since Apple Pay is the most secure payment option. Upon paying, no credit or debit card information is displayed. The
Will you get the complete solution on Does Chick Fil A take Apple Pay?
Now customers may purchase using this mobile payment method without carrying cash or a total debit or credit card, as it is the most secure and convenient option.
The good news about Apple Pay is that it is a widely accepted payment method, which means you may use it elsewhere.