Shelling out bucks on iPhone but still need the feel of being a complete device owner? Initiate jailbreak iOS 15.5 and draw yourself out of the clutches of Apple’s restrictions.
Jailbreaking gives you complete access to the iOS operating system you can’t get from the App Store. It lets you install all third-party apps without any limitations, thus opening the world of opportunities for iOS users.
Whether you are jailbreaking iOS 14.4 or 15.5, the process is simple and requires a computer, a USB drive, and a supported iPhone.
However, be mindful that you will lose any active warranties after jailbreaking, and Apple won’t take any responsibility for your device in the future.
If you are still interested, this guide will show you how to initiate iOS 15.5 jailbreak. Scroll down and learn five simple yet effective methods to bypass all your Apple restrictions.
Here we go!!
Table of Contents
Things to Consider Before Jailbreaking iOS 15.5
Below are mentioned some important things to remember before you jailbreak iOS 15.5.
- Know the risk of jailbreaking. While iOS jailbreaking allows you to access unofficial apps and tweaks on your iPhone, it exposes your device to viruses and other cyber attacks.
- Always back up your iPhone before jailbreaking, thus keeping your data safe and secure.
- You must have a modern computer, a 128GB USB flash drive, and a supported iPhone to jailbreak iOS 15 successfully.
- Make sure your device is at least 30% charged to perform jailbreaking.
5 Easiest Methods to Jailbreak iOS 15.5
With Apple putting so many limitations on your iPhone, it becomes almost impossible to modify the look and feel of your device. That’s why more and more users turn to the jailbreaking process.
Here, we’ll discuss a step-by-step guide on jailbreaking techniques you should explore to use your iPhone without limitations.
Let’s check them out.
The first and most effective method to jailbreak iOS is to use Unc0ver.
It is ideal for those who don’t want to invest their time and effort in third-party software and want to initiate iOS 15.5 jailbreak no computer.
This virtual tool is available for all the latest iOS versions, including iOS 15.5. It is fast and secure compared to other methods, and there’s no possibility of your device being bricked as it is a remote jailbreak.
Here’re the steps to follow.
- Kickstart the process by connecting your jailbreak iPhone to a secure WiFi network.
- Open Settings > General > Background App Refresh.
- Enable the Background App Refresh option and open WiFi & Mobile Data.
- Return to the main Settings tab and visit App Store.
- Turn on Automatic Downloads and again go to Settings.
- Expand the Battery and disable the Low Power Mode.
- Exit the Settings tab and launch the Safari browser.
- Open the link – unc0ver.vip or jailbreaktoday.com.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download unc0ver.
- Once done, open Settings > General > Profiles and Trust unc0ver.
- Return to the home screen and double-click the unc0ver icon to launch the app.
- Tap Jailbreak and wait for a couple of seconds.
- If the process is conducted successfully, click restart and iOS 15.5 jailbreak; no computer is done successfully.
Undeniably, jailbreaking is way more complicated on Windows PC than on Mac devices.
But there’s no need to fret over it, as Checkra1n is there is assist.
But since Apple is getting crankier with jailbreak tools, it’s better to use the virtual version of the means to make the most of it.
Also, before you initiate iOS 15.5 checkra1n, be mindful that the tool doesn’t work on old Windows devices.
Thus, if you are not using the latest version of Windows, you can’t initiate the Checkra1n jailbreak process.
- Install the Rufus 3.1 version app to format and create bootable USB flash drives.
- Download the Checkra1n on your Windows PC.
- The minimum capacity of the USB flash drive must be more than 2 or 3GB.
To execute iOS 15.5 jailbreak Checkra1n:
- Connect the USB drive to the PC and head to the File Explorer section.
- Select the Download folder and click the Rufus app. Locate the Checkn1x ISO file and right-click on it. Wait until the Drive Properties window appears. Go to the Boost selection and make sure the Checkn1x ISO file is selected.
- Click Start under the Drive Properties tab. Wait for at least 2 to 3 minutes to format the Checkn1x file.
- Tap Close, remove the USB flash drive, and jailbreak iOS 15.5.
- Shut down the computer and press the Boot menu key (F12) when it restarts. Remember that the boot menu key might vary from one laptop to another.
- A startup window will appear on the screen, and select the correct USB flash drive name from the list.
- Connect the iOS 15.5 devices to the PC via a USB cable and select Options. Press Enter to open the jailbreaking tool.
- Go to Settings and tap on Allow Untested iOS. Click Enter and choose Skip A11 BPR Check.
- Select the Start option and hit the Enter button to jailbreak iOS 15.5. The tool will then appear on the Boot screen.
- Tap Start and press the Enter key again.
- Choose the Next button to enable the iOS 15.5 Recovery Mode. Go to start and press the iPhone’s Side and Volume buttons simultaneously.
- Release the Side button when holding the Volume button for ten seconds.
- Finally, Checkra1n will automatically jailbreak the device. Choose Done when the PC shows an All Done message, and the process completes here.
3. Repo Extractors
Another recommended method to jailbreak iOS 15.5 is to use Repo Extractors.
Many repo extractors, including Zeon, Hexxa Plus, Reposi, Bregxi, and more, are available to serve this purpose.
These extractors make the jailbreaking process a breeze while enabling you to bypass all Apple restrictions comfortably.
Here’s how to use Reposi Repo Extractor.
- Download the Reposi extractor and copy the repo URL you desire to download.
- Once done, launch the app and tap the Plus (+) button.
- Paste the repo URL you have copied above, install it, and get started.
4. Cheyote Virtual Jailbreak
Are you still searching? Consider trying Cheyote iOS 15.5 jailbreak method and see if this hack works for you.
While Cheyote isn’t compatible with iOS 15.2 and higher, you can use its virtual version to jailbreak iOS 15.5 online.
Download Cheyote jailbreak for any iPhone and install web-based Sileo with limited functions.
Here’s how to install the Cheyote app (virtual).
- Open the Pangu8 app store and tap the Cheyote download option to get the tool.
- Click Install > Allow to download the Cheyote profile to your device.
- Go to Settings, and tap on the profile. Select Install > Enter Device Passcode > Install > Done.
- You can now find the Cheyote app on your device’s home screen.
- Launch it and find the Loader page.
- Finally, please tap on the Sileo icon to install it. Once it is available on your iPhone, begin the jailbreaking process.
Last but not least solution to jailbreak iOS 15.5 is iBundles.
It is slightly different from other jailbreak solutions and offers instant access to install tweaks through a collection of websites.
With iBundles, you can download wallpapers, setting tweaks, iPhone tweaks, iOS themes, and many verified jailbreak tools and solutions.
Besides, the tool also helps you customize the Apple logos on your iOS 15.5 devices. iBundles isn’t a direct jailbreak method. Instead, it gives access to a bundle of jailbreaking tools and software that you can use to jailbreak iOS 15.5 devices.
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. Is It Safe to Jailbreak iOS 15.5?
Ans. The simple answer is NO. While jailbreaking might be tempting at first glance, it often makes your device vulnerable to cyber threats and malicious codes.
Moreover, it voids all active Apple warranties, thus leaving you unprotected in this crowded world of hackers.
Q. Can My iPhone Be Jailbroken Without Me Knowing?
Ans. No, it’s impossible, as the entire jailbreaking method will be conducted on your device. However, if you still find your phone has been jailbroken without your knowledge, it’s possible that your device is compromised and someone has hacked into your phone system.
So, it’s time to wrap up the guide on jailbreak iOS 15.5. These methods are tested and verified, so you can rely on them when bypassing Apple’s restrictions for iOS 15.5 update.
Depending on your preference, you can jailbreak your iPhone with or without a computer. However, before slipping into this journey, ensure you are ready to expose your device to possible threats.
We never encourage jailbreaking; you must do it at your own risk.
Thanks for reading, and keep visiting the page for more iOS-related guides.